- Four lighted clay courts
- Deck with viewing area
- No Play is permitted before 7:00 a.m. on any day.
- Proper tennis attire must be worn at all times.
- Only clay court tennis shoes are to be used on the courts – no running, aerobic, hiking shoes, etc. as these damage the surface (no exceptions).
- Players should be courteous on the courts. Please keep your voices down. Do not retrieve balls or walk behind a court while a point is being played.
- All members must register the name(s) of their guest(s) on the bulletin board PRIOR to play. The guest fee is $8.00 per person.
- There will be one court available for lessons at all times (except on Mondays when lessons will not be available until 10:00 a.m.). If no lesson is scheduled, the court will be available for member play.
- Adults have preference over Juniors at all times, except during Junior programs and matches.
- A Junior is considered to be a player under 18 years of age.
- A Junior playing with an Adult is considered an Adult.
- An individual’s use of the courts for practice (i.e., ball machine, practice serves, etc.) is limited to 30 minutes when others are waiting for the court.
- The limit of playing time while others are waiting is: Singles – 1 hour; Doubles – 1.5 hours.
- Children under the age of 13 should be supervised at all times.
- After evening play – the last member to leave the courts is responsible for turning the court lights off. Play must end by 10:00 p.m.
- All food and beverages served at the Tennis Facility must be provided by the club.
- The courts must be left in the condition it was PRIOR to the start of play. Brushing of courts by members after playing helps to maintain the courts.
Facility Maintenance: It is Members’ responsibility to clear courts and deck of snow. Snow removal should be done with plastic blade shovels only. Hard-bladed or metal shovels cause premature removal of the aggregate surface. No salt or chemicals should be applied to the court or spectator deck surfaces. The de-icers should ONLY be used to remove ice and surface snow after removing the major portion of snow with shovels. Please turn off de-icers as soon as possible to conserve fuel.
The hut can be accessed by entering a security code that will be changed periodically. When logged on to Yourcourts.com, the code is found on the Cohasset Golf Club Profile. At the left menu second tab which shows a calendar icon, click on Court Reservation and click on Cohasset Golf Club at the top of the page above the Court number. A box will open showing the court info and the entry code to the hut.
Keep the hut and court area clean at all times. Since there will be no cleaning service through the winter, we will maintain a “pack it in, pack it out, leave no trace” policy - please take any trash, food, drink containers, etc. with you when you leave.
Court Reservations: Court preference will be given to Members that reserve courts in advance. Courts may be reserved by booking at yourcourts.com. You can log in directly via your computer or smart phone. For this first season, reservations up to three hours will be allowed.
There is a locked gate before entering the Paddle Tennis facility. The gate combination is found on the Cohasset Golf Club Profile or Court 1, Court 2, or Court 3. At the left menu second tab which shows a calendar icon, click on Court Reservation and then click on Cohasset Golf Club at the top of the page above the Court number. A box will open showing the gate code, Warming Hut Code and other info. You may also click on either Court 1, Court 2, or Court 3 for the gate code and other info.
Once you log on to yourcourts.com it will prompt you to register. You will then receive an email confirming you have joined the Cohasset Golf Club Platform Tennis Group. If you have any questions regarding your registration or have trouble with your log in info please contact Josie at Josie@cohassetgc.org or calling 781-383-9890 ext. 10.
To reserve a court from your computer or smart phone, log into yourcourts.com and follow the prompt to “Reserve A Court.” You will receive a confirmation email, as well as a Reminder email shortly before the designated playing time. This site was selected because it is smart phone friendly, and members can easily book courts or check court reservations from their smart phones. The Confirmation and Reminder emails will also include the security code to the gate and the door lock on the warming hut. To insure that you will receive a confirmation and reminder email - once logged on to yourcourts.com go to your Profile page click on Notifications on the left side menu. Change the Receive Reservation Confirmation and Reminder Emails to show YES.